► The abstracts should be submitted according to the format provided here.
► To submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation, at least one of the authors must be registered in the ISTW 2016.
► Abstracts should be written in English.
►The lectures will be presented in English and Portuguese, with simultaneous translation.
► Submission of abstracts will be closed on August 31st, 2016.
► The members of the Scientific Committee will review the abstracts, and authors will be informed about acceptance by September 22nd, 2016.
► The topics for the Symposium on Tropical Wine Production are as follows:
- Tropical and arid climates in wine producing regions
- Geology and soil effects on vine, grapes and wines
- Vine management in vegetative cycles in the course of the year
- Pests and diseases
- Geographical indications for tropical wines
- Vitivinicultural zoning
- Adaptation of varieties and rootstocks
- Viticultural landscapes, environmental sustainability and biodiversity
- Tropical winemaking technologies
- Chemical composition of tropical wines
- Sensory characteristics of tropical wines
- Markets and strategies to promote tropical wines worldwide
- Agroindustrial waste treatment